Saturday, January 12, 2008

What a fall!

Today I had a experience that I have never had before. Now this is not for sympathy from the daughter that is furious with me. Not surprising for those who know me I fell. I fell very hard, in a parking lot outside of the 99cent only store on the way back to the car wash. I tripped over the cement parking block. I fell full force on my head and hand. It was my hand that took the brunt of the fall. I gashed my hand on the palm side of my thumb pretty badly. The scary thing was I almost fainted and had a hard time standing up. Two people rushed over and insisted on calling 911. I almost vomited. It was really a bad feeling (Ray was there) and very concerned. I could not stop the 911 and so they came. ( the experience that I have never had before.) I convinced them I was OK . Now the only problem is my hand and wrist which is very sore. I can't use them.Nothing is broken. My gash bled all over everything. The most embarrassing thing was I peed all over myself. A fact duly noted by the paramedics.

1 comment:

jennifer newkirk said...

YOU DIDN'T GO TO THE DR??!!