Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Passwords/pisswords

I hate passwords sooooo much! Example I had to change my password for this site, tho my old one was perfectly good, and had been used forever. In case you care , my new one for my blog is badwebsite1. Now that does not mean it worked right away. No I had to do it two or three times.Forget clicking remember me, doesn't work any more. The web site kept saying that my email address did not exist. What! I have had the same one for at least five years. Then there is Walgreens, My password stopped working so I gave in and changed it to one that they sent me. Still did not work.I was trying to do a photo book so I kept trying. Finally I called them and was told that the site had been down for a couple of days. My new password did not work and when I tried to change it, I was told that there were too many passwords with that account! As I said I hate these little guys. Why can't people decide if they want one or not. They piss me off so much that I call them pisswords.I also hate trying to find out how to contact a web site. No I don't need a help list! I need to either email or call someone, who will contact me. If you look long enough you can find out how, but you really have to look.

1 comment:

jennifer newkirk said...

Scott created an account just so he could leave a comment on Gita's blog and then today when he tried to leave a comment, it told him that the password was wrong, so he changed the password, and he still couldn't leave a comment. So he gave up. He is done with blogs. And pisswords.