Tuesday, January 8, 2008

A LITTLE BIT OF THIS AND THAT

Another day another recipe Here is a bread pudding I made last night. Good and so easy I made it with one hand while holding the phone and talking to my granddaughter.



TEAR SIX PIECES OF BREAD INTO LITTLE PIECES

PUT IN SQUARE BAKING DISH

MELT TWO TBLS. OF BUTTER,DRIZZLE OVER BREAD

MIX FOUR EGGS , TWO CUPS OF MILK 1 TSP.VANILLA

1 TBLS. CINNAMON, ONE CUP OF SUGER, POUR OVER

OVER BREAD AND BAKE AT 350 DEGREES

FOR ABOUT 30MINUTES. ( I used cinnamon bread with

raisins or I would have added some)



QUESTION? If you had to wear a button with a maximum of five words on it describing your outlook on life,what would your button say?





Something I read in a book today. two people were at a boring movie. One said " this movie has no end as long as people will watch it it will go on " I think we all need to know when to give up on something for our own good.

1 comment:

Birgita said...

Are you speaking to me????