Friday, January 11, 2008



O.K. the picture is back. However, I know that trick, to make me think I am crazy, based on the movie Gaslight. Ironically we just saw a movie called Le Mustache, where a Frenchman shaves off his mustache and no one notices. Or do they? He finally thinks they are trying to make him think he is crazy. They being his wife and best friends. Of course since the movie is French by the end you do not know which party is crazy and who is doing what to who. Anyway I am not falling for that trick again.




Now a moment of silence for every ones favorite giraffe, Gemina, with her crooked neck.She was euthanized at the age of 21. Old for a giraffe in captivity.

2 comments:

Birgita said...

I'm so sad. I can't believe it. We've known her for 18 or 19 years.

jennifer newkirk said...

Abby called me in the middle of class to ask if I knew that the giraffe had died (I did...it even made the Californian!)