Friday, April 25, 2008

YEA!


Well you would think I got a job I am so happy that "they want me to work for free". I probably did talk too much but they said"they were very impressed with me". So that will round up my week just perfect. And the other good thing is that Ray took the money from the sale of his house and paid off our house.A really good thing for me.

I am so sorry that Lacey is having such a hard time. There is nothing fun about feeling sick all the time. However, I am glad that it is fixable. I love reading all the blogs, how else would any of us know what is going on in the family.And once again both Rachel and Susie have a real nack for writing funny.And I am sure that there is a market for them. Maybe "A day in the life of two sisters".

1 comment:

jennifer newkirk said...

I love that artsy pic you did of Azyra, I just want to hug her!