Monday, April 21, 2008

Creative Ladies

Clearly, both Susie and Rachel are missing an opportunity to become famous bloggers. Maybe for a magazine (parents for Rachel) and some Internet site for Susie. Both are very funny and it is not easy to write "funny". With a little enterprise both could be making $$$$$. Think about it then "just do it". Remember ladies when you are rich and famous, whose idea it was.

Today I interviewed for a volunteer job with the District Attorney's office, victims unit. It would be perfect for me and I really want to do it. But I may have talked and interrupted too much. They appeared to like me and they don't have to pay me but it is possible that they will turn me down. They might think I am too old.OH No!

2 comments:

Susannah said...

aw, thanks!

That sounds like a really neat thing to do, I hope you get it!And you're not too old! You're traveling the world and blogging! Old people don't do that kind of thing.

RN said...

Thank you, If you know how to make the money let me know cause I have been racking my brain. Ian was happy at the thought of me working at a sandwich shop every weekend.:( Me not too thrilled... would rather write about nothing particular or as I refer to it, as my life.