Monday, March 10, 2008

Paths

I have finished Eat, Pray,Love and thought, I would like to do that. Go some place and eat whatever I want especially ice cream. I would have to skip the Pray part. I already know that I am no good at meditation and I like saying thank you in prayer but not the begging part. And in general India would not be my cup of tea. Now Bali sounds like fun. But then I realized that Gilbert's path would not be mine. I think that I do learn something about myself and others through travel and I do like to travel. So maybe my path is just different. Being paid to travel sounds good but would really be work and pressure. Lots of pressure. I am reading a book called Sick Girl, who is on a terrible path to live. She is the longest surving heart transplant and none of it has been fun.So I am glad that is not my path. But we all have hard paths at times ones with lots of hills and twists that never seem to end.

Now a strange thing has happened the Blog Gobblins have been at it again. I was playing around with titles and discarded Who am I? However, those BG posted it anyway. Making me look silly. But it did cause my oldest grandson to leave a comment. Maybe thats what the BG wanted to do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes, you won't know your path until you've already tread the miles!