Monday, March 31, 2008

Life is Good

Excitement in Arizona, Anaya is "gradulating" and this is wonderful news. after all she has been in preschool for a whole year. As you know "gradulations" are not easy, much preparation goes into it. So Casey received the schedule for two weeks of rehearsals and responsibilities. But to Anaya, no work is too hard because she has always wanted to "gradulate" and now she is. And Azyra is not. Of course there will be caps and gowns, it is to be expected. We assume she will attend kindergarten and after a year she gets to gradulate again!

2 comments:

Susannah said...

Yay for Anaya! And congrats to Casey and Gordon! (btw, can you email me her email so I can email her? you have my email, right? hmm... Maybe I should just email you! I think I'll do that).

oh, and just so you know, i have to put in secret numbers to post this. :)

jennifer newkirk said...

yeah...and I detect a certain tongue in cheek note to your post. You do realize that not EVERYONE gets to gradulate don't you?