Monday, November 3, 2008

TIME TO VOTE


I had a very interesting weekend working the phones at the Obama campaign headquarters in Ventura. On Saturday I called registered Democrats in New Mexico urging them to early vote and telling them where their polling place was one sweet little old 85 year old lady said" drop dead and go to hell" but most of the other people were polite. On Sunday I called all registered voters in Indiana and most were going to vote for Obama and had already been called 2 or 3 times, but were nice and wanted to talk about the election. One bonus for me was my awful cheap old cell phone stopped working after two hours, even though I was plugged in to my charger and the socket. So I got a new much better phone from good old Costco. Yea!
Now we just have to wait .For you that don't care or want the same old policy of the last eight years you can not imagine how nervous the rest of us are. In my long life this is the election of a lifetime.

No comments: