Wednesday, September 17, 2008

THE CRITICAL CRITIC

OK I snuck off to see "The Women" and well sorry to say it was not very good.I really wanted to like it. But the cast did not have any chemistry. They did not seem like real friends. Also I am way old enough to remember the original which was very good. This is not the same story. On the other hand we DVR'd " Bridge to Terabithia" and I really liked it. The acting was much better and the story made sense. Yes I cried but this is a charming movie. I would give " The Women" about a 4 on a scale of 1 to 10 and "Bridge" a 8.



So today I go to my class on red states versus blue states. A note to my Grandchildren. Please get informed, please register to vote, please VOTE. Of course I want you to vote for Obama, but more than anything I want you to vote. This is your country, your future, your duty.And that is the end of the lecture. Sometimes I can't help it, it just comes out.Well while I am at it, Susie and Abby and Katie clean your apartment or room. Ya know it is all about respect.Lazy does not run in our family.

1 comment:

Chris Newkirk said...

A note to my Grandchildren. Please get informed, please register to vote, please VOTE. Of course I want you to vote for Obama, but more than anything I want you to vote. This is your country, your future, your duty.

Why do I get the feeling you're talking to me?