Sunday, October 19, 2008

WHY I LOVE MY CLOTHESLINE


Oh yes! This (clothesline) is a great invention. There you are outside, nothing to do but day dream, smell the nice clean clothes and even better, putting those sun smelly sheets on your bed. What a treat. Most people don't know of this invention because they are too young. They think it is a chore to shove clothes in a dryer, listen to the noise and check to see if they are dry. My clothesline is a magic clothesline, instantly returning me to my youth, but no diapers, no bad dogs tearing sheets off the line and no forgetting to get the clothes off before it rains.So there it is my favorite NEW thing. It is such a good secret I think I will keep it to myself.

2 comments:

jennifer newkirk said...

there is almost nothing better than clothesline dried sheets. where's the picture?

Susannah said...

Sadly, even if for some reason I was motivated enough to hang a clothesline and use it, I couldn't. I don't have anywhere to put it. Poor me.