Monday, July 14, 2008

Still having fun








We have now experienced all the Iceland weather ,except snow. It has been very cold,windy and rainy today. The first museum we went to was a collection of old houses.also where Jennifer feed the horse and shrunk in size. I am also including a picture of the Blue Lagoon that I took from inside. In answer to Gita, yes it is a hot spring. They built a geo thermal energy plant and when they saw how blue the water was they decided to make this gigantic pool. It is really fun, with water falls and everything. it is as big as it looks and it is what Iceland is noted for.One explanation, the Blackburn name was in the print shop. We are guessing that it is the name of a font. Also the dance floor was in one of the building, I guess a tribute to the disco age.And Jennifer was delivering a "get it together" sermon the museum church.

1 comment:

CarGate said...

I love the little house in the hillside. Or is that the church? I want to live there.